- Last updated:
- 26 Feb 2020
Council uses Environment Levy funds for a range of projects and programs. These include:
- buying and protecting land for conservation
- supporting land holders and community in environmental activities
- carrying out monitoring and research
- restoring our riparian habitats
- managing invasive animals and plants
- engaging with and educating the community
The Environment Levy Program aligns to council’s adopted Environment Levy Strategic Policy.
View full details of the 2019/20 Environment Levy Program .
The Environment Levy funding and projects support the implementation of a range of council plans.
For more information about the Environment Levy contact council.