- Last updated:
- 10 Sep 2021
The Environment Levy Annual Report showcases the Program’s achievements for each financial year. It also provides details on how Levy funds were spent.
Levy highlights from 2019/20 financial year:
- $1.7m invested into the purchase of 4 properties adding 90 hectares added to the conservation estate
- $1m invested into coastal dunal rehabilitation and shoreline erosion management
- $80k invested into riparian rehabilitation to improve waterway and catchment health
- $600k provided to 21 Environment Levy Partnership groups
- $223k in Landholder Environment Grants provided to 76 private landholders
- 26,000 seedlings and 117 nest boxes provided to Land for Wildlife members
- More than $775k invested into invasive species officers and pest action community engagement
- 12 events and more than 2000 visitors to the Coastal Discovery Van.
A new report is available following the October Ordinary Meeting each year.