- Last updated:
- 29 Sep 2022
Are you keen to get involved but need some inspiration or are not sure where to begin? The downloadable resources below will tell you everything you need to know about planning for and participating in Kids in Action.
- Teacher information booklet
- 2022 program calendar
- Teacher information checklist
- Catchment Connections mind map
- Curriculum links and project ideas
Planning your presentation
You can also get inspired from seeing some examples of previous Kids in Action presentations by schools from a range of regions throughout Australia:
Main stage presentations
- Sacred Heart Primary School - No Water, No Life
- Aspendale Garden Public School - Who is this foreign pest?
- Copperfield College - Love Fashion, Love Water
- St Columba's Primary School - Low Down on Litter
- Westbourne Grammar - The Adventures of Drip and Drop
- Silkwood School - Ground water
Kids in Action Facebook
Registered teachers are invited to join our closed Facebook group. Program resources, updates and activities will all be shared through this medium. Teachers are also invited to share their school's learning journey and pose questions or request assistance through this space. The group is open only to Kids in Action teachers, staff and approved stakeholders.