- Last updated:
- 29 Jun 2019
Are you keen to get involved but need some inspiration or are not sure where to begin? Here you can get inspired from seeing some examples of previous Kids in Action presentations by schools from a range of regions throughout Australia:
Main stage presentations
- Sacred Heart Primary School - No Water, No Life
- Aspendale Garden Public School - Who is this foreign pest?
- Copperfield College - Love Fashion, Love Water
- St Columba's Primary School - Low Down on Litter
- Westbourne Grammar - The Adventures of Drip and Drop
- Silkwood School - Ground water
Kids-Teaching-Kids workshop toolkit
Use the Kids Teaching Kids workshop toolkit to help you think about your presentation structure and assist in organising your workshop needs, resources and task delegation. Contact our Kids in Action team for a copy of our 2018 KIA Project Ideas and Curriculum Links document via email email@example.com.
Kids in Action Newsletter
Keep up to date with contacts, new mentors, curriculum resources and conference proceedings by subscribing to the Kids in Action newsletter.