Ageing in Australia can and should be a time of possibility, opportunity and influence. Older people play a vital role in the Sunshine Coast community. Council recognises and respects the significant contribution older people make to the region.
- Heart Foundation Walking offer community-based walking groups with free weekly organised walks in your local area.
- Healthy Ageing Partnership is a Sunshine Coast collaboration that brings together industry partners to share information on positive ageing activities and services.
- LiveUp is a national platform designed to help you reimagine, reset and reconnect with living your life to the fullest.
- Transport for older people including information support services, public transport and safety.
- Pensioner concessions for rates and pet registrations
- Queensland Government Department of Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Council of the Ageing Queensland