Please read all details. General conditions also apply.
Queensland Garden Expo ticket giveaway
The prize pool is FOUR (4) double DAY passes to the Queensland Garden Expo being held 7, 8 & 9 July, 2023 at Nambour Showgrounds.
To go into the random draw, entrants must comment on the Facebook post – answering the questions. How many years has the Sunshine Coast been a designated UNESCO Biosphere reserve. Hint.
Competition closes: 7.30am, Monday July 3, 2023
Winners advised by COB Monday July 3, 2023.
Winners will need to advise a postal address and contact number or collect from City Hall, Maroochydore.
Sunshine Coast Lightning - Adventure Experience
HOW TO ENTER: Simply upload your favourite Adventure Sunshine Coast photo, along with your preference for the 1.5 hour paddle or trail adventure into the comments section on Council’s competition Facebook post.
ENTRIES CLOSE: 11:30pm 26 June. T&Cs apply*
* This is a parent and child experience. Children must be aged between 7–14. Six double places (parent / child) per adventure. Double canoes provided.
The Buderim Forest Park Falls trail adventure takes place 9.30am Saturday 1 July.
The Chambers Island canoe adventure takes place Sunday 2 July, timing dependent on tidal conditions.
Winners will be randomly selected and advised by email or direct message. Further information regarding the adventures including the timing and meeting place will be conveyed in this email.
Winners may be photographed, with images used for Adventure Sunshine Coast promotional purposes.
- These competitions are run by the Sunshine Coast Council (otherwise referred to below as council).
- Prizes cannot be taken in cash, in full or part, or be withdrawn as cash, in full or part, at any time.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include the costs associated with accessing the internet.
- To be eligible to win a prize, you must comply with these terms and conditions.
- Entrants may enter the competition once, with one post per Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions of entry.
- Acceptance of a prize signifies acceptance of the conditions of accepting a prize. Entrants are required to abide by the terms and conditions as presented.
- Competition is not open to council employees and their family members.
- By entering this competition you are consenting to your name being published on council's Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter page.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Council reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms and conditions.
- Council accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with, or utilised in this competition or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition or during the period of the competition.
- Council assumes no responsibility for the interruption in any services that may or may not affect the competition.
- Council assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, internet failure or delay, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Council reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition if, for any reason beyond council's control, the integrity of the competition or its fairness or security is compromised.
- Ticket holders must comply with the venue and event entry conditions available on the event website.
- Each ticket holder acknowledges and agrees that attendance at the venue is at the ticket holder's own risk and that to the maximum extent permitted by law, council is not liable for any loss, damage or harm, including (without limitation) bodily or mental harm, personal property damage or loss, or any other loss and/or harm arising from the ticker holder's attendance at the venue and each ticket holder agrees that the ticket holder will not bring any claim, complaint or proceeding against council in relation to any such loss or damage.
- Council's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Council is not responsible for any additional costs associated with the use of the prize.
- Participating and entering in this promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter by each entrant or participant.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter.