The projectors are available by application to artists who have been commissioned to design a projection for an event or installation that supports the activation of arts on the Sunshine Coast. Projector details:
- Large projector A (EB G7500U projector with ELPLM08 lens)
- Large projector B (EB G7500U projector with ELPLM08 lens)
- Small projector (Epson EB-G5450 WUNL projector)
- Additional lenses interchangeable with large projectors (ELPW05 Wide and ELPLU03 short lenses).
Projector loan process
To apply, please email [email protected] with the below information:
- projector items (in reference to the list above) that you wish to loan
- dates the equipment will be required for
- Sunshine Coast event or installation the projectors will be supporting.
We will respond to your application within 3 business days.
Projector loan conditions
The projector is to be borrowed under the following conditions:
- the projector loan is approved in writing
- the projector is used only
- by the artist that signs the agreement
- at the event or installation stated in the agreement
- for the projection proposed as stated in the agreement.
- the equipment is for non-commercial use and no advertising will be displayed in any projections
- council must be recognised in some form for their support
- artists must hold current $20 million dollar public liability insurance.
Note: the projectors are periodically serviced and may be unavailable for short amounts of time. Please allow at least a 2 month time frame for submitting a projector loan application.
For more information, email [email protected].