The Chief Executive Officer heads council's organisation structure (PDF, 95.94 KB).
CEO and Support Services
The CEO and Support Services unit provides executive, administrative and logistical support to the Chief Executive Officer.
There are 6 Groups that report to the CEO functionally, each headed by a Group Executive:
Civic Governance group has the following branches:
- Legal Services
- Audit and Assurance
- Corporate Planning and Performance
- Corporate Governance
- Executive Management and Support Services.
Customer and Planning Services
Customer and Planning Services group has the following branches:
- Development Services
- Customer Response
- Strategic Planning
- Urban Growth Projects
- Strategic Infrastructure Planning and Policy.
Economic and Community Development
Economic and Community Development group has the following branches:
- Community Development
- Sport and Community Venues
- Economic Development
- Arts Heritage & Libraries
- Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Business Performance group has the following branches:
- People and Culture
- Property Management
- Digital and Information Services
- Business and Innovation
- Strategic Property
Built Infrastructure group has the following branches:
- Civil Asset Management
- Asset Management
- Parks and Gardens
- Transport Infrastructure Management
- Disaster Management.
Liveability and Natural Assets
Liveability and Natural Assets group has the following branches:
- Project Delivery
- Environmental Operations
- Environment and Sustainability Policy
- Waste Resource Management
- Design and Placemaking Services
- Workplaces Program.