- Last updated:
- 12 Apr 2021
Council supports our growing region through the operation of two quarries. These quarries manufacture and supply premium quality products for the purpose of:
Our aim is to maximise the serviceable life and engineered design qualities of our product range.
Image Flat Quarry is stocked and ready to supply your projects with locally-produced rock products, sourced by knowledgeable and experienced quarry operators. The ability to supply and deliver makes us a one stop shop for all your quarry material needs. We have a competitive price policy and aim to deliver the right product, on time.
- Pugmill available for supply of blending products.
- Cement treated products.
- Optimum moisture products.
- Large quantities of Overburden/Fill material available - price on application.
Our in-house testing laboratory is National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) accredited. This enables us to ensure the product you need adheres to your job specifications.
Through relevant testing* we can supply materials that meet your need for:
- supply to strict specifications
- projects requiring something a little different.
*Test reports are available by request.
Our weighbridge operates the latest software to make your in/out time at the quarry as quick as possible. The weighbridge operates on UHF Channel 31.
With safety our top priority, we have introduced online inductions for all customers, truck drivers and site visitors. You can jump the queue and complete the online induction. When you arrive on site you must complete and present your certificate of completion.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday, 6.30am-3.00pm
178 Image Flat Road, Image Flat.
Sunshine Coast Quarry Services have a wealth of experience in supplying quarry products for a range of market needs. Our diverse portfolio includes projects in the areas of:
- road construction
- civil engineering
- building construction and development
- land development
- architectural and landscaping industry.
Our fleet of trucks means we can deliver our quarry products for small one-off jobs through to the largest on-going construction or development projects. Sunshine Coast Council Quarry Services is able to arrange deliveries from Gympie to the Moreton Bay Region and beyond.
Please contact us for more information on our delivery capabilities.
- Unbound Pavement type 2.5 CBR 15 – ideal for Rural driveways, hard stand areas and car parks. Product is produced to Main Roads Specification MRTS05.
- Unbound Pavement Type 2.3 CBR 45 – middle course road base material. Suitable for driveways, footpaths, Civil Road Construction. Product is produced to Main Roads Specification MRTS05.
- Unbound Pavement Type 2.1 CBR 80 – top course road base material. Ideal for under asphalt or concrete. Civil Road Construction, product is produced to Main Roads Specification MRTS05.
Landscaping and rock products
- 19mm Rhyolite Drainage - Ideal for use as a drainage material, footpaths, driveways. Ideal for construction and civil use.
- 10mm Rhyolite Drainage – Ideal for use as a drainage material, footpaths, driveways. Ideal for construction and civil use.
- 20mm Basalt Aggregate – ideal for driveways if you are after a dark coloured stone. View image.
- 10mm Basalt Aggregate – a dark coloured stone, perfect for use in Landscaping.
- 50-75mm Rock – ideal for use as Subsoil replacement in wet areas, cross-over material, landscaping applications. View image.
- 100-200mm Rock – Ideal for lining drains, use in dry creek beds, retaining wall backfill, sediment and erosion control. View image.
- 300mm Rock – ideal for Hand pitched walls, Erosion and sediment control applications including lining drains and check dams. View image.
- 500mm+ Armour Rock – ideal for use in Retaining walls, feature rocks and landscaping applications. View image.
- Rhyolite – Ideal for footpaths, horse stables, bedding pipes, under slab and tank pads.
- Basalt – Tank pads, bedding pipes and under slab preparation.
Cement treated road base
- Unbound Pavement Type2.1 (CBR 80)
- Unbound Pavement Type 2.3 (CBR 60)
- Unbound Pavement Type 2.5 (CBR 45)
- Road base can also be run through our onsite pug mill and supplied at Optimum Moisture Content.
Contact us during business hours for:
- free quotes
- sales, delivery, ordering and account inquiries
- more information on our products and services.
Weighbridge: (07) 5459 2800
Address: 178 Image Flat Road, Image Flat
Quarry Sales Office
0437 734 913
Ordering and payments
Payment can be made by cash, direct debit and credit card (Mastercard and Visa).
As a regular customer, we can set you up an account, contact the quarry for account applications.