This program provides funding to private rural landholders in order to undertake on-ground projects on their properties, which protect and enhance the natural assets and biodiversity of the Sunshine Coast.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
- environment levy landholder environment grant guidelines (PDF, 504.2KB)
- tips for a successful project (PDF, 253KB).
When funding is available
- applications for 2023 are closed. The next round will open in July 2024.
What funding is available
- individual projects can be funded up to $15,000 in value. The total funding available for the 2023/24 round is $325,000
- landholder contribution requirements apply (see guidelines).
Please note: landholder environment grants are a competitive grants process that is subject to assessment and budget availability.
When will I know if I have been successful
Approximately 10 weeks after full application closing date. Notification of outcomes from the 2023 round is due early December 2023.
How to apply
- expressions of Interest and applications must be submitted online
- application is a 3 stage process:
- Expression of Interest are closed.
- Site visit from a council conservation partnerships officer
- Online application.
What else to consider when applying for funding
For further information about this program, please contact a conservation partnerships officer (07) 5475 7272 or [email protected].
Office hours are 8.30am–4.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).