- Last updated:
- 01 Aug 2021
From 4pm Saturday 31 July a lockdown is in place for the Sunshine Coast Council local government area. In line with this - Caloundra Indoor Stadium will be required to close until further notice.
All clubs and users of Caloundra Indoor Stadium are operating under approved COVID Safe Plans and guidelines relative to their use. Club members and Caloundra Indoor Stadium users are urged to check in with their club or association for further information.
While council has increased cleaning of many facilities, being COVIDSafe is everyone's responsibility. We remind residents and visitors to observe social distancing requirements when using public spaces which includes:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others
- Avoid peak times and overcrowded areas
- Wash or disinfect hands regularly
- Avoid touching high use areas.
Caloundra Indoor Stadium is the Sunshine Coast’s only four-court multi-purpose air-conditioned stadium. It is an ideal location for:
- local sports teams
- major sporting events
- exhibitions and trade shows.
The indoor stadium has the capacity to seat up to 1700 people. The show court now has a total of 1000 seats surrounding the courts, creating an exciting court side viewing experience. It also offers a community meeting area for up to 30 people.
The venue can be booked for one-off events or regular use.
Download the electronic brochure for more details including the floor plan and venue details.
- Floor area of approximately 3600 square metres
- International standard playing surface (fully sprung, maple timber, neo-shock floors)
- Four basketball courts
- Four indoor netball courts
- Eight outdoor netball courts (four with lights)
- Six volleyball courts
- Sixteen badminton courts*
- Four indoor futsal courts.
*Contact the stadium for advice on badminton competitions.
- Air conditioning
- Seating for up to 1700 people as a conference venue
- Community meeting room for up to 30 people
- Disabled access and toilet facilities.