- Last updated:
- 26 Dec 2022
There are two high-resolution data projectors are available for artists. They can be used for conducting public art projection installations. The aim is to build skills, provide employment opportunities and create engaging outdoor events.
The projectors are only available for use by artists that have been commissioned to design a projection for an event or installation. The projectors are:
- 2 x EB G7500UNL Projector with ELPLM08 lens
- Epson EB-G5450 WUNL Projector 1 x ELPW05 Wide Zoom Lens (suitable for EB G7500U Projector only)
- 1X ELPLU03 Short Zoom Lens (suitable for EB G7500U Projector only)
Process for borrowing projector
Submit your request below and we will reply within 3 working days to confirm the projectors are available.
Projector loan conditions
The projector is to be borrowed under the following conditions:
- The projector loan is approved in writing.
- The projector is used only by the artist that signs the agreement.
- The projector is used only at the event or installation stated in the agreement.
- The projector is used only for the projection proposed as stated in the agreement.
- No logos, other than those approved by council, will be displayed in any projections.
- Council must be recognised in some form for their support.
- No advertising will be displayed in any projections.
- Artists must hold current $20 million dollar public liability insurance.
Note: the projectors are periodically serviced and may be unavailable for short amounts of time. Please allow at least a 2 month time frame for submitting a projector loan application.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.