The environment levy annual report showcases the program’s achievements for each financial year. It also provides details on how levy funds were spent.
View the 2022/23 environment levy annual report (PDF, 4858KB).
Levy highlights from the 2022/23 financial year:
- $1.40 million protecting and enhancing land acquired through the Environment Levy.
- More than $1 million invested in coastal dune rehabilitation and shoreline erosion management.
- $610,000 supporting local environment-focused community groups through our partnership programs.
- $475,143 invested into building our knowledge through a range of research management and monitoring projects.
- $327,088 awarded to 83 private landholders through Landholder Environment Grants to support their conservation efforts.
- $211,500 invested into erosion and sediment control for waterways improvement and protection