- Last updated:
- 30 Jul 2020
Council is working to provide the best development services in Queensland.
Our development services provide:
- a range of development activities under relevant legislation, and
- information services to assist with various enquiries.
To provide the best development services, council has developed a Customer Charter. The charter identifies values and service standards for our customers.
Note: Customer Charter PDF version is available.
Purpose of the Customer Charter
To set strategies for council and customers to work together as one team, to deliver the best development services in Queensland. The charter outlines:
- what you can expect when dealing with us,
- what you can do to help us to meet these expectations, and
- assist us with ensuring a positive, supportive and effective customer experience.
For more information, contact council.