- Last updated:
- 11 May 2020
Right to grant or refuse access
1. Access to Development.i is at the discretion of the council. The council reserves the right to refuse to allow access to any part of Development.i without prior notice, and without the need to give any reason for doing so. Development.i may be temporarily unavailable from time to time, subscription services may be interrupted and email alerts may be delayed.
Search filters and terms
2. Obtaining information from Development.i is helped by the use of appropriate search filters and terms. Search results may differ according to the search filters and terms are used. Help in the use of Development.i is available in the site glossary.
Limits to information
3. Development.i assists with information on development applications. It does not provide all council's information relating to the property within the Sunshine Coast Regional Council area.
4. The user releases and forever discharges the council from any claim or demand which might otherwise be made by the user and from any liability which the council may otherwise have to the user in consequence of or arising in any way by, through or in connection with council granting the user access to the Development.i sub-site, preventing access to the Development.i sub-site, or information obtained or omitted from the Development.i sub-site.
5. All matters relating to Development.i are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia and users submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State and courts of appeal from them.