- Last updated:
- 17 Jan 2019
The development indicators report presents a unique picture of development activity on the Sunshine Coast for specified timeframes, based on council's internal development application records.
Development indicator - report
Development indicators - maps
- Significant Development Map 2017 and Explanatory Note
- Building Approvals Heat Map 2013-2018 and Explanatory Note
- Residential excluding Dwellings Approvals Heat Map 2017 and Explanatory Note
Development indicators - archive reports
The above reports:
- profile the amount and types of development
- contains information on planning, subdivision, and building and construction activity
- includes information on assessment of development applications.
Selected charts present data for the current reporting period and for other quarters where identified.
These reports are used by industry, media, community groups and the public.
If you use this material in any publication, document or presentation, please acknowledge Sunshine Coast Council as the source of the information.
Subscribe to receive these reports.
Council provides the information in the development indicators report as a general reference source only. Refer to council’s website disclaimer.