- Last updated:
- 08 Sep 2021
You can register with MyCouncil to update any of the following animal details:
- pensioner details
- status of your animal
- request a replacement tag
Making updates via MyCouncil
- Log on or register as an online user for MyCouncil.
- Click on MyCouncil Services under Personal Access.
- Select My Animals from the My Information menu.
- Update the relevant animal's details.
You can update all your animals online as required. Once you have updated the details, the new registration fee will be displayed under My Animals. It will also show in the payment cart for the relevant animal. You can then pay the registration online.
You can also use the update animal details online form to:
- cancel your animal registration
- update microchip details
- update desexing details
- request a new tag
- add an authorised person
- provide your pension details.
Note: Completing this online form will not automatically update your address details. If you would like to update your or your animal's address please use the change of address online form.
Change of ownership
To submit a change of ownership for your pet, please complete a new animal registration form:
One of the following documents must be provided with the completed registration form:
- receipt of sale or
- written notification from the previous owner or
- statutory declaration from the new owner.
Please contact council if you need help or more information.