- Last updated:
- 11 Jan 2018
Update your animal address details using the online form.
Note: if you own a property within the Sunshine Coast region and you wish to advise council of a change in address, please complete the change of address (rates) online form.
Cancel your animal registration using the Cancel Animal Registration online form.
You can authorise another person to update your animals details.
Register with MyCouncil to update any of the following animal details:
- pensioner details
- status of your animal.
Making updates via MyCouncil
- Log on or register as an online user for MyCouncil.
- Click on MyCouncil Services under Personal Access.
- Select My Animals from the My Information menu.
- Update the relevant animal's details.
You can update all your animals online as required. Once you have updated the details, the new registration fee will be displayed under My Animals. It will also show in the payment cart for the relevant animal. You can then pay the registration online.
Change of ownership
To submit a change of ownership for your pet, please complete a new animal registration form:
One of the following documents must be provided with the completed registration form:
- receipt of sale; or
- written notification from the previous owner; or
- statutory declaration from the new owner
Please contact council's customer service centre if you need help or more information.