Non-council services

Information for new residents on non-council services such as schools and water supply.

The below information relates to services not run by council.

Water supply and sewage services

Unitywater is the water supply and retail business for Moreton Bay and the Sunshine Coast. Unitywater manages and maintains the water supply and sewerage infrastructure.

Traffic, travel and enquiries relating to main roads

There are several state-controlled roads in the region, which are maintained by the Department of Transport and Main Roads. For all enquiries relating to a main road including traffic reports and road conditions contact the Department of Transport and Main Roads on 13 19 40.

Local schools

The Sunshine Coast has more than 80 primary and secondary schools. Public and private education is offered.

Visit the Department of Education and Training website's Schools Directory to find a school. The directory includes state schools, independent and catholic schools.

Information on early childhood programs or kindergartens can be found on the Early Childhood Education and Care website.

Trees and dividing fences on private property

Information and assistance with resolving neighbourhood disputes about trees and dividing fences is available on the Department of Justice and Attorney General website.

Noosa council contact options

For more information, please contact council.