Development.i site report
The Development.i site report makes it easy and convenient to access general town planning information for individual properties.
Open Development.i site report for easy to access general town planning details for a property, such as:
- planning scheme zoning and overlay information
- interactive mapping links
- applications and approval information relating to your site, and
- other general development information such as water and sewer infrastructure and flooding overlays.
It also gives you direct links to:
- application information via Development.i
- mapping layers via MyMaps
- State related assessment information via the State Government's SARA DA mapping system
- water and sewer infrastructure information via Unitywater's web mapping application.
The report makes finding town planning information easier for:
- land owners
- potential purchasers
- real estate agents
- private building certifiers
- development consultants.
The report is best viewed on a desktop computer. It is device responsive, so it can be used from anywhere at anytime through a tablet or smart phone.
For more information refer to the Development.i site report fact sheet (DOCX, 2440KB).
If you would like more information, please contact council's development services.
- Detailed property information now just a click away
- Council’s recognised, excellence in innovation.