- Last updated:
- 12 Nov 2021
Through our planning for growth there are opportunities to identify placemaking priorities. This could include opportunities in key centres and around potential new stations or other local areas. This can ensure we continue to provide vibrant public spaces that are green, accessible and inclusive. These spaces will also represent the values of the Sunshine Coast community.
With investment such as mass transit comes the opportunity to realise greater benefits for our community. These could include:
- Placemaking projects to protect and enhance places we love
- More walkable communities and precincts
- Jobs close to home
- Building design that suits our climate and capitalises on our outdoor lifestyle
- Better connections to our green spaces
- Redevelopment opportunities around new stations.