- Last updated:
- 21 Nov 2017
The cemetery office at the Kulangoor Memorial Sanctuary has a range of plaques and memorial products for sale. Staff can assist you with your selection.
Sunshine Coast Cemeteries will arrange installation of the product of your choice. As a guide, allow around twelve weeks for the manufacture and placement of a plaque on a grave. To ensure a staff member is available, please phone and make an appointment to order your headstone or plaque.
Memorial installation options
Order a plaque or memorial
Applications can be submitted using any of the methods below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person at one of council’s customer contact centres or the Cemetery office:
Caloundra Office – 1 Omrah Avenue, Caloundra QLD 4551
Cemetery Office – Ackerman Rd, Kulangoor QLD 4560
Maroochydore Office – 10 First Avenue, Maroochydore QLD 4558
Nambour Office – Cnr Currie and Bury Streets, Nambour QLD 4560
- Post: Locked Bag 72, Sunshine Coast Mail Centre, QLD 4560
- Complete the Application for Installation of Plaque or Headstone.
The family or representative of the deceased is responsible for the maintenance of plaques, memorials and monuments. Council's staff at Sunshine Coast Cemeteries can help with cleaning, painting and restoration services.
If you need help, contact council's Cemetery Office on (07) 5459 2300 to arrange an appointment to confirm details or for more assistance.
In order for council to serve you better we ask all customers to prepare their wording for their memorial in advance.
Memorial and plaque forms
- Application for Installation of Plaque or Headstone
- Application to Prepurchase Grave Site / Ashes Position