- Last updated:
- 20 Feb 2019
Sunshine Coast Stadium is the central hub of the Kawana Sports Precinct. Sitting on 45 hectares, the sports precinct hosts an array of events including international, national, state and local games, training camps, community events as well as major live entertainment events. The precinct includes:
The facilities at the Kawana Aquatic Centre, located on the south side of the stadium, and the Sunshine Coast Stadium often integrate to create optimal training and training camp experiences for athletes.
Sunshine Coast Stadium amenities
- Capacity to host events of up to 14,000 guests for live games and up to 20,000 guests for live music events
- Grandstand seating with 1050 seats and 2000 temporary seats situated on either side of it. It also includes six corporate boxes that overlook the main field
- Seven fully lit, rectangular fields
- In-house PA system
- Two fully equipped corporate function areas
- In-house catering and canteen facilities on the Ground level and Concourse level
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Spectator toilets on both the Ground and Mezzanine levels
- Ground level entry gates with a lift reaching all three levels of the stadium for accessibility
- Fully enclosed, secure, air conditioned ticket office with multiple queuing points, including a window for disability access. Ticketing can be managed by the hirer or the Venue.
Kawana Sports Precinct main entry: 320 Nicklin Way Kawana
Sunshine Coast Stadium main entry: 31 Sportsmans Parade Bokarina
Western Fields entry: Milieu Place Warana
Visit the Sunshine Coast Stadium website for full details on facilities and services.