- Last updated:
- 21 Apr 2021
Council is committed to protecting privacy of individuals.
Under the Information Privacy Act 2009 council must observe privacy principles which place strict obligations upon the collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information.
Amending or updating your personal information
Here are some of the different ways that you can access, amend or update your personal information:
- MyCouncil allows registered users to view and change their information and request various services
- You may contact council if you have a query about amending, updating or accessing your personal information
- If the above options are unsuitable you may wish to lodge a formal Personal Information Amendment Application Form and submit it to council
Note: Council takes steps to verify the identity of individuals.
- Overview of the Information Privacy Principles – Office of the Information Commissioner
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call council's customer service centre