- Last updated:
- 12 Aug 2019
Australia's most sustainable region: Healthy. Smart. Creative. is our vision for the Sunshine Coast now and for the future. These attributes are helping council to ensure our region is well equipped to meet the needs and expectations of a growing population by pursuing five key goals:
- fostering a strong community
- maintaining a healthy environment
- creating a smart economy
- a commitment to service excellence
- all underpinned by an outstanding organisation.
Corporate and Operational plans
Council's Corporate and Operational plans set the directions we will pursue on behalf of our community, and distribute our corporate responsibility and resources to implement our vision.
The quarterly reports provide information to council and the community on implementation of the plans. Council has produced the following reports in relation to the Corporate Plan 2018-2022 and the Operational Plan 2017-2018.
- Quarter 2 2018-2019, CEO Quarterly Progress Report
- Quarter 2 2018-2019, CEO Snapshot Report
- Quarter 1 2018-2019, CEO Quarterly Progress Report
- Quarter 1 2018-2019, CEO Snapshot Report
- Quarter 4 2017-2018, CEO Quarterly Progress Report
- Quarter 3 2017-2018, CEO Quarterly Progress Report
- Quarter 2 2017-2018, CEO Quarterly Progress Report