Do you have treasured family photos that you want to preserve?
Sunshine Coast Libraries has a photo preservation station to digitise photos, slides and negatives.
You can digitise:
- Printed photographs (up to A4 size)
- Film negatives (35mm, medium format, 4 x 5 inch)
- Photo slides (35mm)
- Documents (up to A4 size)
You need to have intermediate computer skills to operate a Windows laptop. If you are not confident using technology, you will need to bring someone with you to help. Remember to bring your storage device.
- Photo preservation station fact sheet
- Photos and documents
- Colour negatives and slides
- Black and white negatives and slides
|Maroochydore||Register||Monday 19 April to Friday 14 May 2021||9.30–11.30am
Free. Available Monday to Friday.
COVID-19 event information
- Under Queensland Government restrictions, customers must provide their contact details to library staff when entering the library.
- Customers are required to act on the advice of library staff, observe social distancing and practice good hygiene.
- Customers must be in good health prior to attending the session. If you feel unwell, cancel your registration and do not attend the event.
More information on COVID-19 in Libraries.