- Tuesday 17 March 2020
If you need to contact council, but have concerns about novel coronavirus (COVID-19), there are a number of traditional and online ways for customers to contact us.
Customers can call our locally-based call centre on 5475 7272 or 1300 007 272 during business hours (8.15am – 5pm) Monday to Friday.
After hours, our call centre takes emergency calls only.
There are also a number of handy and time-saving online options for customers:
- MyCouncil is council’s online gateway and can be used to view rates notices, submit service requests and registrations. Sign up is free and easy.
- You can also log requests via council’s website
- The LiveChat online facility operates during business hours. Chat is simple to use and great for those people who are time poor. You can access LiveChat by clicking on the "Chat to a Customer Service Officer now" bubble on the Contact Council page.
- Council operates a contemporary call back function for customers to use – free of charge. Simply enter your details and your call will be returned promptly. This service operates during business hours.
- For email lovers – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will we action your request.
Of course, customers are welcome to visit us at our service counters at Nambour, Maroochydore or Caloundra. The counters operate Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
For inquiries regarding the 2020 local government election please call the Electoral Commission of Queensland on 1300 881 665.
Council is committed to supporting Queensland Health as the lead agency responsible for responding to COVID-19 and will ensure our community is kept informed.
Council updates can be found here.
Anyone with concerns can call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) or find up-to-date reliable information on the Queensland Health website at www.health.qld.gov.au/coronavirus.