Date14 December 2019 - 26 January 2020
LocationMaroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Garden
Price $0 - $7.50
Explore, create and connect with nature throughout the summer holidays. The bushland will be muddy, musical, crafty and colourful. Enjoy installations, challenges and workshops.
Come along to play between 7am–6pm daily or join in programmed activities*.
- a tiny village of houses made from mud
- a circle of giant xylophones
- a story to read while you walk along
- an orienteering challenge
- sculptures to find
- a labyrinth to explore.
Programmed activities for hands-on play:
- cob-house construction*
- flag painting
- lantern making
- summer labyrinth and craft
- First Nations games*
- water fights
- eco-games and bushwalks*
- pom-pom palace*
*Some activities require pre-booking.
Pom Pom Palace
- 18 January, 9am - 12noon - more information
Cat's claw weaving
- 15 January, 9am - 12noon - more information
Tiny cob village construction workshops - more information
One workshop left to render the houses smooth (suitable for 10–17yrs):
- Saturday 11 January, 9am–12noon
First Nations games:
- Friday 10 January, 9am - 12noon (FULLY BOOKED)
Eco-games and Bushwalks
- Thursday 9 January, 8 - 10am (FULLY BOOKED)
Location51 Palm Creek Road, Tanawha