- Last updated:
- 07 Jul 2019
This report makes it easy to access general town planning details for a property, such as:
- planning scheme zoning and overlay information
- interactive mapping links
- applications and approval information relating to your site, and
- other general development information such as water and sewer infrastructure and flooding overlays.
It also gives you direct links to:
- application information via Development.i
- mapping layers via MyMaps
- State related assessment information via the State Government's SARA DA mapping system
- water and sewer infrastructure information via Unitywater's web mapping application.
The report makes finding town planning information easier for:
- land owners
- potential purchasers
- real estate agents
- private building certifiers
- development consultants.
The report is best viewed on a desktop computer. It is device responsive, so it can be used from anywhere at anytime through a tablet or smart phone.
For more information refer to the Development.i site report fact sheet.
If you would like more information, please contact council's development services.