Get FREE general advice about your property.
Sunshine Coast Council hold free Development Connect sessions through the year to help you learn how the Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014 relates to your property, business and construction plans.
During these sessions you can connect to a specialist, giving you the opportunity to ask any development, building and plumbing questions you have.
Upcoming Development Connect events
When: Tuesday, 10 October 2023 - afternoon and evening sessions.
Where: City Hall, 54 First Avenue Maroochydore.
Sign up for updates on Development Connect events.
The Development Connect event forms part of a broader community education campaign by Development Services branch. Our goal is to help the Sunshine Coast community understand council’s planning scheme and associated planning legislation and regulatory frameworks. We want to:
- respond to questions about planning and development specifically on the Sunshine Coast
- guide customers on how to make a good development application
- provide information regarding what is possible for those wishing to renovate or build
- highlight the Sunshine Coast as a great place to live, invest and do business
- foster trust between council and the local community when it comes to council’s role in the planning and development of our region
- ensure our customers know where they can go to find information or seek assistance.
The target audiences for the event are focused on residents, owners occupiers, property investors, business owners and community groups.
If you are unable to attend this event, council offers a range of free and paid development advice services. Find out more about our development advice services.
For general development or property information, contact development information officers on 5475 7526.