- Last updated:
- 30 Jun 2020
Sign up with MyCouncil as a registered user.
To lodge an application online:
- Select + Submit a new application which is located on the Applications tile
- Read, then tick to agree to the terms and conditions, and select Continue
- Select the type of application under the Certificates and Searches for Property Information heading i.e. Rates and Valuation
- Tick the applicable Categories for the searches you want to apply for
- Click Next
- Follow the application loading screens.
Refer to certificates and search for property information for further details about the categories available under each type of search application.
No. You will need to lodge a separate search application for each of the types needed i.e. Rates and Valuation + Flooding = 2 applications.
You can pay for more than one search application at the same time through your Payment Cart.
There are different timeframes depending on the types of searches requested:
- building, plumbing and development: between 5 - 30 days
- business licencing and health: 10 days unless fast tracked, then it will be 5 days
- flooding: between 10 - 20 days
- rates and valuation: 5 days.
Refer to the downloadable forms on certificates and search for property information for further details about timeframes on each type of search application.
Please contact council if you have submitted a search, and wish to amend the application. Further costs may apply.
Please contact council if you have submitted a search, and wish to cancel the application.
In MyCouncil Services under the Applications & Searches menu, click View Applications.
A list of your applications (or those lodged on your behalf) will display. Basic information about the application displays.
This information is not available for viewing online.