- Last updated:
- 02 Jun 2017
To lodge a development application online:
- Select + Submit a new application which is located on the Applications tile
- Read, then tick to agree to the terms and conditions and select Continue
- If the Development Application is not displayed, select Click here (located at the top banner) to request access to lodge your application.
For further information please refer to the Benefits of using MyCouncil.
Depending on the application type that is being lodged, below are some examples of the documents that may be needed.
- eDevelopment application form
- Approved forms
- Covering letter
Some examples of additional documents that may form part of the application package are:
- Planning report
- Engineering report
- Owners consent
This will depend what stage you are at.
- On the online application form, click Cancel Application at the top left section of the screen.
- In the payment cart (prior to payment), click the red X against the application.
- If you have lodged and paid for a Development Application by mistake please contact council.
- If the assessment process has already started you will need to forward your request in writing to Cancel or withdraw the application via email to email@example.com.
All Development Applications and associated documents lodged with Council can be viewed on PD Online.