Development Applications
  • Last updated:
  • 19 Jan 2016

To lodge a development application online you must first be registered as a Business user with MyCouncil Services.

MyCouncil allows users to access services on behalf of a business. Registered users (individuals) can request business access.

For further information please refer to the Benefits of using MyCouncil.

Planning & Development Consultants who are registered as a business with MyCouncil Services are able to lodge Development Applications.

Depending on the application type that is being lodged, below are some examples of the documents that may be needed. 

Mandatory Documentation

  • eDevelopment Application Form
  • IDAS Forms
  • Covering Letter

Some examples of additional documents that may form part of the application package are:

  • Planning Report
  • Engineering Report
  • Owners consent 
Due to the complexity of fees associated to a Development Application, the application package first needs to be reviewed by Council’s Development Information Staff. Once reviewed, the person who has lodged the application will be contacted via email with a confirmation of Councils fees and details on how to make the payment.

This will depend what stage you are at.

  • On the online application form, click Cancel Application at the top left section of the screen. 
  • In the payment cart (prior to payment), click the red X against the application. 
  • If you have lodged and paid for a Development Application by mistake please contact council. 
  • If the assessment process has already started you will need to forward your request in writing to Cancel or withdraw the application via email to

All Development Applications and associated documents lodged with Council can be viewed on PD Online.