- Last updated:
- 26 Jul 2017
If you are an authority for a business, company, trust or superfund, charity, non-profit organisation or a Government agency, you can sign up for MyCouncil business access. For more information, view the Business Access fact sheet.
As an existing MyCouncil business user, you can quickly gain access to your business details in the new MyCouncil by following the Existing Business fact sheet.
To link to a business you need to initially sign up for MyCouncil access, then link to a business.
- Once you have signed up, you can select add a business now
- After entering your business name a tab is added for the business dashboard
- The business dashboard contains generic details with access to submit a request or application and check their bin day
- Your business dashboard can be updated to display relevant details by using one of the following steps:
- Select + Add your property and entering your business bank reference number (located on your rates notice). This updates the dashboard with application and property and rating details
- Select + Add your existing application. This updates the dashboard with application and request details.
- Log into MyCouncil.
- Select the MyCouncil Services tab.
- Select Remove your access to MyCouncil Services for this business. A prompt displays advising: By choosing to remove your access for this business, all online access to the business information will be removed for you and any other linked users.
- Select Confirm Remove.
There is no limit to the number of employees who can link to your business. As a business owner you can limit access by restricting who you give the verifying reference numbers to.
- Log into MyCouncil.
- Select My Account from the Quick Links on the left hand side
- Select Businesses
- Select the blue cross located on the right hand side of the relevant employee (or your own name)
- The business dashboard will be removed from the employee’s MyCouncil access (or your dashboard)
Your access and any associated users access will be removed from the business. You can still log into MyCouncil and access MyCouncil Services as an individual (Personal Access) or for another registered business.
Yes. Use the tabs at the top of your dashboard.