- Last updated:
- 19 Jan 2016
- Enter and save the information for one animal.
- Repeat this for any other animals.
- Click Save and Continue to display a list of all animals to be registered.
- Click Register Animals to submit for processing.
- Click Continue to Payment Cart to pay your registration fees.
Council will not process the registration. The animal will be considered to be unregistered until payment is received.
Are you the registered owner?
- No – your animal only displays if you are the registered owner.
- Yes – complete the online support form so council can follow this up.
Yes. If you:
- have not clicked Save and Continue, you can select the Clear Form link
- clicked Save and Continue but haven’t clicked Register Animals, you can edit or delete the record
- clicked Register Animals, go to My Animals to update your animal’s details.
Click cancel at any time to return to the home page.
- Click the Edit Animal Details button and scroll to the bottom of the form.
- Tick the box against ‘This animal has passed away’.
- Click Update Animal.