- Last updated:
- 19 Oct 2017
To access council's mobile site, go to your mobile device internet browser and type in the URL www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au.
Note: Do not type this URL into a search field.
With council’s mobile site you can use your phone or electronic tablet to find:
- council’s opening hours and contact details
- information about road closures and emergency information
- a library and reserve a book
- information on development applications
- the nearest council office, library, waste facility, beach, hospital (and get directions).
- switch off Private Browsing in your internet browser settings
- accept Cookies in your internet browser settings
- ensure Location Services is switched on and internet browser under Location Services is also turned on.
Add an app-like icon to your home screen
IOS (Apple) Safari browser:
- Select the following icon and add to your home screen.
- Bookmark the page you want to add to a home screen.
- Go to the home screen you want to add the link to.
- Long-press in an empty space to bring up the Add to Home Screen menu.
- Select: Shortcuts.
- Select: Bookmark.
- Choose your bookmark.
To view mobile device compatibility breakdown, visit the jQuery website.[include7]