- Last updated:
- 14 Oct 2020
Sunbus provides frequent bus services for TransLink throughout the Coast. For bus and train information and timetables, call 13 12 30 or visit the TransLink website.
Get a go card and save at least 30%
go card is TransLink's electronic ticket to travel seamlessly on all* TransLink bus, train, ferry and tram services. Plus, it entitles you to a minimum 30% saving on all fares. It's simple to use. All you need to do is top up your card, touch on at the start of your journey and touch off at the end.
You can buy a go card at selected retailers including 7-Eleven and NightOwl stores and some newsagencies across South East Queensland.
Make go card yours, or it could be anyone's.
Register your go card so:
- if your card is lost or stolen any money on your card will always remain safe
- you can check your go card balance anytime online and over the phone
- you can activate auto top-up and never have to worry about running out of travel balance.
Register now at translink.com.au or call 13 12 30.
go explore the Sunshine Coast
The go explore card is now available on the Sunshine Coast! Visitors to the region can use go explore to get to popular tourist destinations and to explore the coast, with unlimited bus travel* for just $10 a day for adults ($5 for children). You can easily reload extra day passes and you don't need to travel on consecutive days. Cards are valid for 12 months. Pick up a go explore card from:
- 7-Eleven and NightOwl stores, plus selected newsagencies
- selected Sunshine Coast hotels
- Airtrain desks, Brisbane Airport
For more information, or to find your nearest retailer, visit the TransLink go explore page or call TransLink on 13 12 30.
TransLink's go seeQ card, for visitors to South East Queensland, allows you to travel on three (Adult $79 / Child $40) or five (Adult $129 / Child $65) consecutive days on all* TransLink services, and includes two journeys on Airtrain services.
The go seeQ card can be purchased online, or from selected retailers.
- For more information visit translink.com.au or call 13 12 30.
- Bike parking and showers at Maroochydore bus station
* The go card, go explore card and go seeQ cards are not valid on qconnect Sunshine Coast Hinterland services. The go explore card is not valid on Queensland Rail services.