- Last updated:
- 26 Feb 2019
Sunshine Coast Council is urging families to pedal, scoot or skate to school on Friday 22 March 2019 to celebrate National Ride2School Day.
Remember to wear your helmet, look and listen, and use your bell.
Buddy up with your friends and ride together. If you live far from your school, ride at least part of the way.
Register before 5pm on Friday 22 March to be eligible to win!*
- Cycling is a fun way to travel to school.
- Riding to school helps students to get the 60 minutes of daily recommended physical activity.
- Students arrive alert, more attentive and ready to learn.
- Helps reduce traffic around your school.
- Better for the environment.
Pump up those tyres and get pedalling. Happy cycling!
Register before 5pm on Friday 22 March 2019 to enter the draw for your chance to win. Prizes include bike shop vouchers valued at $500, $200 and $100.*
*Conditions apply. Prize winners must be school-aged children attending a school in the Sunshine Coast Regional Council area, be registered for council's prize draw and travel to school by riding, scooting, skating or walking on 22 March 2019.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 5475 7272.