Tools and templates
  • Last updated:
  • 31 Aug 2021

Project Planning

Organisational Planning

Event Planning

  • For templates relating to events, see SCENE 

Consent for project, building or construction work on Council owned or controlled land

All proposals impacting on council land must be forwarded to council for consent prior to any work commencing. 

Please fill in and forward the completed form with supporting documentation to For more information or queries please contact the Property Management Branch on (07) 5475 7300.