- Last updated:
- 25 Feb 2019
Does your community group have an exciting project idea that you want to get off the ground? If you would like to learn more about what grants are available and how to write a winning grant application, register for one of council’s grants information sessions.
Sessions are free and places are limited.
The next sessions will be held July/August 2019.
The 1½ hour sessions cover:
- Planning your project or event
- Identifying the right funding sources for your project
- How to tell your story succinctly
- What is good supporting documentation
- Understanding project budget
There will be opportunities for you to talk directly with our grants officers and get our top ten tips for successful grant writing.