- Last updated:
- 13 Aug 2019
Does your community group have an exciting project idea that you want to get off the ground? If you would like to learn more about what grants are available and how to write a winning grant application, register for one of council’s grants information sessions.
The next sessions will be held in early 2020.
The 1½ hour sessions cover:
- Planning your project or event
- Identifying sources of funding
- Communicating your project
- Supporting the need for your project with evidence
- Understanding project budget
Chat with council's grants officers and get our top ten tips for grant writing success.