- Last updated:
- 09 Jan 2019
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Sunshine Coast Council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland. RADF funds are aimed at the development of emerging and established artists, creative practitioners and producers. RADF funding is awarded to projects that align with the Sunshine Coast Arts Plan 2018 – 2038, which provides a 20 year vision for the region, placing artists at its core.
'The soul of our community is our flourishing arts ecology: nurturing connections, promoting experimentation and inspiring collaboration'
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
- Individual development
- Concept development
For more information, please see the category factsheet.
When is funding available?
- Applications can be submitted all year round with rounds closing in March, July and November.
What funding is available?
- Individual Development - $750 within Australia and $1,500 international
- Mentorship - Up to $5,000
- Concept Development - Up to $5,000
- Project - Up to $10,000
- Seed - up to $10,000 1st year, up to $5,000 2nd year and up to $2,500 3rd year
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 6-8 weeks from closing date.
How do I apply?
- Contact the RADF Liaison Officer to discuss your project on (07) 5420 8616.
- An expression of interest (EOI) process is used for this program, except for the Individual development category.
- Applications must be submitted online (a link to the form will be supplied to you by the RADF Liaison Officer).
- This program is currently open with the current round closing 1 March 2019.
- All applications are assessed by the RADF Committee who make recommendations to council.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Tips and tricks and more
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.