- Last updated:
- 07 Oct 2020
This program allows funds to be allocated for the purpose of encouraging community groups to take on the responsibility of festive lighting and decorating of business centres. This funding allocation is done in a way that benefits Sunshine Coast residents.
Information on eligibility, priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available
- Applications can be submitted all year round, but will be closed for two weeks in June/July to allow for end of year financial processing and preparation for the new financial year.
- Applications for the 2020/21 financial year close at midnight on 23 June 2021
What funding is available
- Funding is available in Divisions 1, 2, 3, 6,7 and 9
- Up to $5,000 is available in each eligible division
- Funds available as at 18 September 2020
How to apply
- Discuss your project with an Events Officer on 5475 7272. (Not sure which division you're in? Find out on the Electoral Commission of Queensland website.)
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Applications must be submitted before starting the project.
- Applications are open.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
For any queries please contact the Community Connections and Partnerships Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.