Landholder Environment Grants
Assistance for private rural landholders to undertake on-ground projects on their properties that contribute to the region’s biodiversity and waterways.
This program provides funding to private rural landholders in order to undertake on-ground projects on their properties, which protect and enhance the natural assets and biodiversity of the Sunshine Coast.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
- Environment Levy Landholder Environment Grant Guidelines (DOCX, 1730KB)
- Tips for a successful project (PDF, 253KB)
When funding is available
Expressions of Interest open on 10 July 2023.
What funding is available
- up to $15,000
- landholder contribution requirements apply (see guidelines).
When will I know if I have been successful
Approximately 10 weeks after full application closing date.
How to apply
- Expressions of interest and applications must be submitted online.
- Application is a three stage process:
- Expression of Interest - opens 10 July 2023.
- Site visit from a council Conservation Partnerships Officer.
- Online application.
What else to consider when applying for funding
For any queries please contact the Grants Team on (07) 5420 8616 or [email protected].
Office hours are 8.30am–4.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).