- Last updated:
- 02 Jul 2020
This program allows funds to be allocated at the councillor's discretion to not-for-profit organisations for community purposes.
Applications to the Councillor Discretionary Funding Program are:
subject to available funding
submitted to the councillor/s for the area where the project will have the most benefit
- submitted to the Mayor if the project has broader benefits across the Sunshine Coast.
When is funding available?
- This program is currently closed and will reopen early in the 2020/21 financial year.
How do I apply?
- Discuss your project with your local councillor's support officer. (Not sure which division you're in? Find out on the Electoral Commission of Queensland website.)
- Applications must be submitted online. A link will be forwarded by the councillor's support officer.
- Applications must be submitted before starting the project.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
For any queries please contact the Community Connections and Partnerships Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.