- Last updated:
- 06 Jun 2019
This program allows funds to be allocated at the councillor's discretion to not-for-profit organisations for community purposes. Individual councillors may choose to allocate all or part of their Minor Operational Works Budget to this funding program each year.
Applications to the Mayoral and Councillor Discretionary Funding Program are:
subject to available funding
- submitted to the councillor/s for the area where the project will have the most benefit
- submitted to the Mayor if the project has broader benefits across the Sunshine Coast.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
- Mayoral and Councillor Discretionary Funding Program Operational Guidelines
- Mayoral and Councillor Discretionary Funding Policy
When is funding available?
- Applications can be submitted all year round.
What funding is available?
How do I apply?
- Discuss your project with your local councillor's support officer. (Not sure which division you're in? Find out on the Electoral Commission of Queensland website.)
- Applications must be submitted online. A link will be forwarded by the councillor's support officer.
- Applications must be submitted before starting the project.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.