- Last updated:
- 14 Aug 2019
This program allows councillors to allocate funds for the purpose of encouraging not-for-profit community groups to take on the responsibility of festive lighting and decorating business centres to benefit Sunshine Coast residents.
- Availability notice
Not sure which division you're in? Find out on the Electoral Commission of Queensland website.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- Applications can be submitted all year round.
What funding is available?
- Up to $5,000 per eligible division.
How do I apply?
- Speak with a council events officer by phoning 5420 8808 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications must be submitted online. A link will be emailed to eligible applicants.
- Applications must be submitted prior to undertaking the project.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.