- Last updated:
- 04 Nov 2019
This program allows councillors to allocate funds for the purpose of encouraging not-for-profit community groups to take on the responsibility of festive lighting and decorating business centres to benefit Sunshine Coast residents.
- Availability notice
Not sure which division you're in? Find out on the Electoral Commission of Queensland website.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When funding is available
- Applications can be submitted all year round.
What funding is available
- Up to $5,000 per eligible division.
How to apply
- Speak with a council events officer by phoning 5420 8009 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications must be submitted online. A link will be emailed to eligible applicants.
- Applications must be submitted prior to undertaking the project.
What else to consider when applying for funding
For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.