- Last updated:
- 04 Dec 2018
For general inquiries and help completing your online application form please contact a grants officer on (07) 5475 7272 or email email@example.com.
Project eligibility and planning requirements can be discussed with a conservation partnerships officer during the site visit. Please submit an Expression of Interest form to lodge your interest and arrange a visit.
If you do not own a computer you can access one at any of council’s libraries at no cost.
Interpreter services are available for people who have difficulty with English. Contact council’s customer service centre to organise an interpreter.
Landholder Environment Grant guidelines
These guidelines should be read in conjunction with council's Community Grants Policy
Council has a ‘Weeds Awareness and Information Kit’ available on disc. Ask a Conservation Partnerships Officer for a copy during the site visit.
The SEQ Catchment website provides fact sheets to help in the planning and delivery of projects.
Fact sheets and other information on a range of environmental weeds, their appropriate control techniques and registered herbicides can be found in the 'Plants' section of the Department of Primary Industries website.
All Environment Levy Funded grants must be acquitted eight weeks after the project is completed. All acquittals are completed on line.
The acquittal process is how grant recipients show council how they spent the funds as per their funding agreement.
Organisations or individuals cannot be considered for further council funding if previous grant acquittal conditions have not been met.
Instructions for completing online acquittals
- Follow the link below to log into SmartyGrants.
- Fill in the details under Login. Please use the same email address and password you used in your application. If you do not know the email address, contact a Grants Officer. If you have forgotten you password click on “Forgotten your password” and follow the instructions.
- After logging in, click on 'My Submissions' at the top right of the screen.
- Click on your relevant acquittal form near the top of the screen.
- Complete and submit your acquittal form.
Access your online acquittal form.