- Last updated:
- 30 Jul 2018
Apply under the Economic Development category for projects that encourage and support local community organisations to contribute positively to improve the economic performance and prosperity of their local community.
- If your project is for an infrastructure project involving the development or enhancement of a community facility (building or land) your application should be submitted in the Community Facilities category.
- If your application is for an event, please apply under the Community Events category.
Address one or more of the following:
- fostering of strong economic leadership and collaboration by government, business and industry
- encouragement of best practice in securing investment in the region’s infrastructure priorities
- facilitating the development of the region’s high value industries including promotion of innovation, research and digital participation
- business mentoring projects focused specifically on developing the region’s high value industries, local to global connections and investment in talent and skills.
Some relevant corporate documents include:
Project: Business/Strategic Plan Development Workshop
Total project cost: $10,000
Council grant request: $5,000
|Income (Sample Only)||$||Expenditure (Sample Only)||$|
|Council grant||5,000||Facilitator's fee||8,000|
|Volunteer workshop coordinator (40 hours @ $30)||1,200||Venue hire||600|
|Supplier discount||800||Workshop printing||200|
|Sponsorship||2,000||Workshop coordinator (in kind)||1,200|