- Last updated:
- 17 Aug 2017
Apply under the Cultural Development category for projects that enable the practical foundations for a range of creative programs and activities. Funding is for projects which:
- engage with the local community and involve significant community interaction, rather than being focused on the creation of a product
- support a number of emerging artists in a high quality project e.g. performance, theatrical activity.
Address one or more of the following:
- build local creative skills and experience
- further develop and revitalise established program or project
- demonstrate a creative or innovative approach
- engage the wider community in local creative and cultural projects.
- If your project is for an infrastructure project involving the development or enhancement of a community facility (building or land) your application should be submitted in the Community Facilities category.
- Projects focused on the professional development of artists and/or on the development of professional artistic product should seek funding through the Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF).
- If you are hosting an event, please apply under the Community Events category.
- If your project involves the installation of art on council land, infrastructure or in public open space the applicant must complete a Public Art Community Project Application form and contact council's Public Art Officer.
Some relevant corporate documents include: