- Last updated:
- 29 Jul 2021
Choose to Move for new mums wanting to regain their fitness safely and progressively after birth in a supportive and social environment. Ideal for women of any age and a great way to connect with other local mums. Come along with another mum or attend by yourself and make new friends.
Coolum with Gaye Becker
This class is for all the new mums who want to join a weekly post natal exercise class. Gaye is passionate about supporting new mums regain their health and gently return to regular exercise. This class is held entirely indoors in the main hall and is a mix of cardio and strength training with specific pelvic floor training, body stretching and relaxation.
Weekly Wednesdays at Coolum Civic Centre
Time: 11.30am to 12.30 pm
Cost: $5.00 per class - Pay on the day
Location: Coolum Civic Centre (main hall)
Address: Jack Morgan Park (adjacent Library)
2-4 Parks Street, Coolum Beach
Booking required: Connect with Gaye Becker email@example.com
Phone 0450 870 332
Nambour sessions with Alison Simpson have been paused and will return in Spring.
Important things you need to know about these sessions:
- Ensure you have been to your 6 week checkup and discussed a return to exercise with your doctor/medical professional before attending your first class.
- No babysitters or creche required - babies safe and secure in their pram whilst mums exercise.
- Park and hall have good access for prams and plenty of onsite parking (for cars and prams) - access to toilets.
Note: class is not suitable for active toddlers - they need to be happy to sit in pram/stroller for up to 30 minutes.
- Mums - please bring towel, yoga mat, water bottle (sun protection hat/sunglasses for Nambour). Wear comfortable exercise clothes.
- Babies may need a snack, small toy, water (sun hat for Nambour) and mat to rest on in the hall.
How to participate in the Healthy Sunshine Coast program
Remember to JOIN THE MOVEMENT before your first class.
Connect with each Service Provider and complete booking/registration.
Need more information before you join? Check our FAQs page.
Having trouble completing the online form? We're here to help email us at firstname.lastname@example.org