- Last updated:
- 25 May 2020
Sunshine Coast Council is seeking community input to understand how the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is impacting digital trends. This community engagement survey will help us understand how you interact online, where you go to find information relevant to you and how council can engage with you online.
Complete the short survey for a chance to win a 32GB Apple 10.2" 7th Gen Cell iPad worth $727. Submissions close Monday 8 June 2020.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all entries.
- The Promoter is the Sunshine Coast Regional Council (council).
- The competition period opens Monday 25 May 2020 and closes at 5.00pm on Monday 8 June 2020. Any entry received after the closing date will be deemed invalid. Council takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Personal information collected by council in the online entry form is used only for the purposes specified and is not passed on to third parties, unless specifically stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Council, in partnership with the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), is currently undertaking research into best practice for community engagement. This research will assist Sunshine Coast Council to improve and refine its community engagement practices and is undertaken in accordance with UCS’s Human Research Ethics Policies, Procedures and Guidelines. Ethics approval number for the project is S181217. By completing this survey you agree for council to use your responses as part of this research. All personal information will be de-identified and not used for any other purpose outside the present research.
- By submitting a survey and including your information, you have entered into a competition to win the specified prize on offer.
- A submitted survey is evidence of the entrants’ consent to these Terms and Conditions.
- The winning prize advertised is a 32GB Apple 10.2" 7th Gen Cell iPad worth $727.00.
- No more than one entry per person is allowed.
- Sunshine Coast Council staff can enter the competition but are not eligible to win the advertised prizes associated, including permanent, casual and volunteer staff or family members.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Submissions will be drawn at random for the prize allocation.
- The winning entry will be announced on Thursday 11 June 2020.
- Results are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the prize draw.
- Council will take no responsibility for prizes not claimed within three (3) months of the draw date.
- Council will take no responsibility, if this competition is not capable of running as planned, that is beyond the control of council.
- Council reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual, who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw.
- By providing contact information for the entry, it will be deemed as the entrants consent to their name, email and phone details being available to council, in the event that they are a winner, for council to arrange to forward them their prize.
- For entrants under 18 years of age, completion and submission of the survey will be taken as the entrants’ parent, carer or legal guardian having given their consent to the entrants’ submission. It will also be deemed that the parent, carer or legal guardian has given their consent to the entrants’ name, email and phone details being forwarded to council, in the event that they are a winner, to enable council to arrange to forward them their prize.
- Prize winners will be notified by email or phone. council will obtain consent from the prize winners if council wishes to publish any media articles or social media posts relating to the prize winners.
- For any enquiries relating to this survey, contact council - refer to the Community Planning and Development Manager.