- Last updated:
- 09 Jul 2018
The Nambour music room is located in Currie Street Nambour. It is situated behind council’s Fred Murray administration building.
The music room is a sound-proof venue designed for young people to practice live music. It accommodates up to five musicians and their instruments. The room is well lit and air conditioned.
The room is available for hire from:
- 7.00 pm to 11.30 pm Monday
- 5.30 pm to 11.30 pm Tuesday to Friday
- 9.00 am to 11.30 pm on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Note: Swipe cards for accessing the music room must be collected from a council Customer Service Centre before 4.30 pm on the day of hire. For room hire over the weekend, swipe cards are to be collected on the Friday prior.
Payment for room hire is required at the time of swipe card collection.
|Tables and chairs||No|
|Wheel chair access||Yes|
|Undercover car parking||No|
- The music room costs $5.30 per hour (GST inclusive) to hire.
- Fees must be paid in advance to get access.
- Council charges a one-off bond of $20.80.
- Bonds are refunded within two weeks of council receiving advice that the group no longer wishes to hire the room.
How to book
Bookings can only be made by approved users. To become an approved user, please complete the venue hire application form. The music room terms and conditions are on the application. Complete and return the form to any of council's customer service centres along with the required bond.
Once approved, bookings can be made via live chat, in person or over the phone by Contacting Council. Please note bookings may only be made a maximum of 2 weeks in advance.
For more information, contact council.