- Last updated:
- 16 Nov 2020
Outstanding achievement by an individual aged 25 years or younger on 26 January 2021.
The winner will be an inspirational role model and display continued excellence in their field and in the community.
Demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following:
- Personal, academic or professional achievements
- Contribution in the relevant field
- Demonstrated leadership, innovation and creativity
- Personal interests and community involvement
- Contribution to the development of the Sunshine Coast community and/or economy
- Contributions being completed on a voluntary basis or exceeding the normal requirements of the nominee’s paid work.
Nominations for this Award are now closed. Recipients will be announced on Friday, 22 January 2021.