- Last updated:
- 10 Dec 2018
Nomination Criteria: Young Citizen of the Year Award
Outstanding achievement by an individual aged 25 years or younger on 26 January 2019.
The winner will be an inspirational role model and display continued excellence in their field and in the community.
The nomination process is through an online submission, please review the assessment criteria and entry rules before completing your Australia Day Awards nomination below.
Demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following:
• Personal, academic or professional achievements
• Contribution in the relevant field
• Demonstrated leadership, innovation and creativity
• Personal interests and community involvement
• Contribution to the development of the Sunshine Coast community and/or economy
• Contributions being completed on a voluntary basis or exceeding the normal requirements of the nominee’s paid work.