- Last updated:
- 10 Dec 2018
Outstanding achievement by an individual or group that has made a significant contribution towards the sporting or recreational achievements of the region.
The nomination process is through an online submission, please review the assessment criteria and entry rules before completing your Australia Day Awards nomination below.
Demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following:
• Good practice in sport, being a positive role model in sport and recreation pursuits, innovative and inclusive programs or coaching of others
• Facilitating or encouraging membership and participation
• Contributing to the outstanding management or administration of sport or recreation activities
• Participating in official sporting or recreational duties in a voluntary capacity
• Promoting participation and the benefits